Thursday, July 29, 2010

She is ONE and oh so FUN!!!





Caroline is a sweet and spunky little girl....Everyday she is showing us her true colors and they are beautiful....Just like God made her...July 13th we celebrated her 1st birthday.....I really can't believe how fast this year has gone....I still haven't made her 1 year appointment...so I can't tell you how my sweet girl measure up...To me she measures up perfectly.

A few things about Caroline Joy...
  • She loves books
  • She loves her fisher price house
  • She loves her baby doll
  • She is very curious
  • Baby,Yeah, Go and Cow are some of her new words
  • She has no interest in learning to walk
  • She loves people and will go to most anyone
  • She loves music and dancing
  • She is a true Delight
  • She has six teeth and two breaking through
  • She can be heard clicking her tongue
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl....We look forward to watching you grow into a beautiful young lady...and we will treasure the moments God gives us with you:)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is getting SO big!! Happy Belated Birthday Caroline! And that watermelon teapot is super cute!!

danielle said...

I can't believe she is one! And I have never held that sweet little girl. I hope we get to see you guys when we come to Dothan in August. Happy Belated Birthday!

Danelle said...

happy belated birthday Caroline. She is just beautiful, Jess. yes, love the watermelon teapot!