Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Picture Update


Sad Face

Sweet Expression


Hannah reading at the Library...I finally have managed to take her to
Story Time and she loves it:)

HK couldn't get enough of the zip line while we were at the Watermelon Patch.


I might should consider buying a sleep sack


Happy Baby



4 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I love the new pictures! She is sooo cute! We are big fans of the sleep sack. Taylor slept in one for the longest time, and now she just snuggles with it. We call it her sleepy sack :)

danielle said...

Caroline looks just like Hannah in the 1st picture. Do you think so? I love the new pictures. Keep them coming!

Lauren J. said...

so beautiful!!

--Shelley said...

i cannot believe how much she has grown. i am proud you have taken HK to the library. what an accomplishment. it is no easy task! caroline is a little cutie pie.